Kokomo Symphony Orchestra Ambassador Program
The Kokomo Symphony Orchestra (KSO) Ambassador Program is your opportunity to become an important part of the KSO team by volunteering your time. We are currently seeking anyone with a passion for helping us grow the KSO and wants to get involved with the symphony program.
After signing up and completing your registration form, you will receive an email explaining your mission - with this you will have a closer, hands-on experience with the orchestra, musicians and community!
As a KSO Ambassador, your ongoing mission will be:
- Communicate with your family, friends, colleagues, and fellow band members (for students), about KSO concerts and youth events and how to purchase tickets
- Place promotional materials in key locations in your community
- Distribute information about KSO events and flyers to your friends
- We are seeking enthusiastic and reliable individuals who are committed to growing the activity
In addition, our Ambassadors will be able to engage with the program as ushers to the latest KSO events, and/or distribute promotional materials at local events in Kokomo, like First Friday, as well as the opportunity to administer our print newsletter mailing.
We'll keep you updated via email!Ambassador Registration FormFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to pay a fee to become a KSO Ambassador?
There is no fee involved. The KSO Ambassador program is volunteer-driven.
If I am a member of an orchestra (or KSO) can I be an Ambassador?
Yes! Band members or orchestra musicians are important to us! Your assistance helping to grow the KSO prior to and during the concert season will give you the opportunity to help fill venues with fans who are eager to watch the performances of local professional music.Is there an age requirement to be an Ambassador?
We appreciate support of all ages, high school and older, with a passion for music.
How will I know if I have been accepted to be an Ambassador?
After completing the online registration form, you will receive an e-mail to let you know that we received your application. We will send another message to all 2016 Ambassadors as soon as we are ready to kick off the program..Will my Ambassador status get me into a concert free?
Yes! We will provide those Ambassadors helping with an event with a ticket to the next KSO event. We value your time and appreciate your willingness to help! The Ambassador program is a community outreach program that encourages your presence and activity at KSO-related events in turn by promoting what we do here.AMBASSADOR MATERIALS
You will receive a season brochure in your email after registering as a 2016 KSO Ambassador. Based on the event you are helping with, your promotional materials may vary. However, we have also compiled some helpful social tools below to get you started!SOCIAL MEDIA
A hashtag is a type of label or tag used on social network services which makes it easier for users to find related content with a specific theme or topic. Users create and use hashtags by placing the hash character (or pound/number sign) "#" in front of a word or unspaced phrase, either in the main text of a message or at the end. Searching for that hashtag will then present each message that has been tagged with it.
KSO has created a hashtag, #GrowKSO to unify our Ambassadors and perspective audience members and help us feel connected to each other, turning a concert into an experience that we can instantly tune into and view pictures, messages, and videos.
#GrowKSO --Spread the word about the KSO concert season via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using one of these sample posts or one of your own creation!
KSO SOCIAL MEDIA PAGESFacebook:Kokomo Symphony Orchestra & Kokomo Symphony Youth OrchestraTwitter:@KokomoSymphonyInstagram:@KokomoSymphony
- Bust out your smartphone and snap a selfie with your ticket order, then tell people which KSO event (s) you'll be checking out: "Flaunting my @KokomoSymphony tickets! Can't wait to see them at EVENTNAME this summer! Get yours at www.kokomosymphony.net #growKSO"
- Don't just watch the action, immerse yourself in it: "Check this out, our concert band of KSO fans! #growKSO"
- We love interaction, so shoot us a clip of your favorite orchestra music videos: "Watching this to tide me over until I see @KokomoSymphony this summer! #growKSO"
- No friend left behind during the action: "Who's sitting next to me when @KokomoSymphony is performing on EVENTDATE? #growKSO"